Our Juice Cleanse Program
Are you tired, sluggish or just can't find the energoy to do what you enjoy?
Finding hard to focus?
Having a hard time sleeping?
A Juice Cleanse might be solution to your problem!
The world around us has a profound effect on us in very physical ways: The body can easliy become overloaded with toxins contribued from foods we consume, the water we drink, the air we breath and the chemicals we come in contact with (including perfumes, household cleaners, adhesives, pesticides, etc.) In this state, the body's natural healing system becomse overwhelmed; the immune system can become compromise; stress and fatigue increase and the body has an increased difficulty to normalize and repair itself.
Juice Clenses can assist in fortifying and unleashing the body's natural healing power by flooding cells with powerful nutrients and antioxidants.
Benefits of Juice Cleanses
- Increased mental clarity
- Increased Energy
- Normalized body weight
- Improved digestive functioning
- Improved sleep patderns
- Stregthened immune system
How Our Program Works
- Juice cleanses last 2,3,5 or 7 days
- Each day, replace your regular diet with six 16-oz juices, spaced two hrs apart.
- Health experts recommend that most people drink 3 veggie juices and 3 fruit juices each day during a juice cleanse. Modifications can be made for those needing to limit their sugar intake (diabetics, pre-diabetics, etc.).
- Pick up your freshly-squeezed juices for the 2-day and 3-day programs in a single visit, or stop by each day for the next day’s juices. For the 5-day and 7-day programs, multiple pick-ups are required to ensure freshness.
- All orders must be made at least 48 hours before starting the program
Preparing for Your Juice Cleanse: 2 Days Before Cleanse
Drink eight 8-oz glasses of water each day.
As much as possible, eliminate processed foods and sugars from your diet.
Consume mostly raw fruits and veggies.
Eliminate all animal proteins (beef, poultry, pork, fish, dairy and eggs) from your diet.
Eliminate all stimulants (including coffee, black tea and other caffeinated foods and beverages), alcohol, tobacco and refined sugars.
During Your Juice Cleanse
Start your day with a glass of lukewarm water with fresh lemon juice.
Consume all juices in the order recommended by the program.
Water and herbal teas (without sweeteners) may be consumed between juices.
Avoid excessive and strenuous exercise.
After Your Juice Cleanse
Raw fruits, veggies and soups are recommended for the first few days after your cleanse to allow your body to re-adjust to solid foods.
Gradually re-introduce other solid foods into your diet after two or three days.
Limit your consumption of animal proteins and coffee / black tea / sugars / alcohol.
Avocado Vegan Cafe and Juice Bar is pleased to support you in your juice cleanse as a step in developing a healthy lifestyle. We welcome and will assist in answering any questions about juice cleanses and vegan living!