Phone: +1 (770) 752.9333
Avocado is a highly nutritious fruit that can provide lots of benefits to our body. Aside from its creamy texture and flavorful taste, it also contains nutrients that are beneficial for maintaining a healthy body. Many people love avocados for dessert, while other people include this fruit in their diet plan. Avocados are also proven as an alternative in preventing different types of diseases.
What are the nutrients that can be found in Avocado?
Here are some of the nutrients that you can get from avocados:
● Folate - This nutrient is responsible for red blood cell production and formation and an essential nutrient required for the early stage of pregnancy.
● Vitamin K - This nutrient helps prevent osteoporosis, high blood pressure, and other cardiovascular diseases.
● Potassium - It is the most abundant mineral in your body. It helps to regulate body fluids, sending nerve signals, and responsible for muscle contractions.
● Vitamin C - This nutrient supports our immune function and is responsible for healthy skin.
● Vitamin E - This nutrient is responsible for hormone production in our body.
There are still lots of nutrients that you can get in every serving of avocados. It does not have any cholesterol or sodium content, so it is also perfect for diet purposes.
Health Benefits of Avocados
Here are some of the reasons why avocado is good for our health.
● It is good for the heart because it helps to reduce blood cholesterol and prevents the development of heart disease.
● It is good for maintaining a normal glucose level.
● It is a good source of lutein that helps maintain good eyesight.
● It is one of the essential fruits during a woman's pregnancy because it prevents congenital disabilities such as spina bifida and cleft palate.
● It is also good for the function of our digestive system because it helps to regulate bowel movement.
Is Avocado a Good Fruit for a Vegan Diet?
As mentioned, avocado is a good source of nutrients essential to our body. Many people find it very helpful in their diet because it is a reliable fruit that helps people lose weight. There are also lots of recipes that you can make with avocados, so your diet plan is not only to eat plain avocado fruit. You can try it as a healthy dessert, salad dressing, burger sauces, and smoothies. The vegan lifestyle agrees with avocadoes and many avocado vegan diet recipes are available so you can make the most out of this nutritious fruit. Remember, eating healthy is not for everyone. It takes a lot of sacrifice to eat healthy foods and give up an unhealthy lifestyle.
How to Make a Vegan Avocado Mousse
If you are not eating plain fruits but want to have a healthy body, or if you are trying to lose weight, this avocado recipe is perfect for you. Here's how you can transform a simple avocado into a healthy Vegan Avocado Mousse in three different flavors:
Ingredients for Choco-Avocado Mousse
● An avocado
● Nuts (optional)
● ¼ cup of cacao powder
● ¼ cup of non-dairy milk
● Pinch of salt (optional)
Ingredients for Lime-Avocado Mousse
● Lime zest and juice (approximately two limes)
● ¼ cup of maple syrup
Ingredient for Raspberry-Banana Mousse
● ½ cup of frozen raspberries
● ½ cup of ripe banana
● Three tablespoons of maple syrup
How to Prepare
Preparation for these three mousse flavors is very easy. You simply need a food processor for mixing the ingredients. Make sure that all ingredients are mixed well until you achieve the desired texture. You can opt to use a blender as an alternative if you don't have a food processor at home. Avoid blending the ingredients too much because it will result in a watery consistency.
Once done with the mixing, you can put it in a refrigerator and let it cool for 15-20 minutes. You can garnish it with toppings like fresh fruits, oats, cereals, and chia seeds. It's possible to enjoy a healthy diet without getting bored of your healthy food.
For other people, avocado is not a pleasant fruit because of its smell, but do not underestimate the power of avocado on your body. Avocadoes will help prevent different diseases caused by an unhealthy lifestyle. It can also help your body regulate its normal function. Suppose you're wondering how you can prepare a delicious dish made from avocados. In that case, there are many recipes and online video tutorials that you can use as your reference for making your healthy food.
Get your pen and paper and start making your diet plan. As much as possible, be strict and disciplined with your diet. Your body will thank you later. Besides eating healthy food, try to practice a healthy routine like exercise and early sleeping to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
11105 State Bridge Rd. Suite 140 - Alpharetta, GAWe are at Tadka Square that is also Saddle Brooke next to Kroger.
+1 (770) 752.9333
© $today=date('Y'); echo $today; ?> Avocado Vegan Cafe.Made with by Octos